This one didn’t turn out nearly as well as I hoped it would. The problem I was having here was that I was trying to balance realistic proportions with a cartoon-ish art style. In hindsight it doesn’t surprise me it ended up the way it did. But what I will say though is that I’m pretty happy with the nose I did. Noses and eyes are always the ones I struggle the most to do, so at least I managed to get at least one of those done right.

I know I’ve only done a single study sketch, today but I’ve not felt very creative this afternoon. Not sure why, perhaps I’m just not used to drawing and working again after so long.

Reference via Reddit user /u/IriCorpse